The Wedding Collective is the easiest and most stress-free way to plan your wedding.
How it works:
You tell us what you envision for your wedding ceremony and we do the rest. I’ve partnered with a group of fun, talented, wedding professionals and we can’t wait to wait to work with you.
How do you know if this is the right service for you?
- Are you interested in a Micro wedding, an elopement, or wedding of 50+?
- Are you adventurous, easy going, or want to experience a care-free journey?
- Can you image getting ready the day of your wedding and realizing that is the only thing you have to worry about? Well that and transportation.
Packages begin at $1800 and with the average cost of today’s weddings in the US being $29K-31K and in NH it is $33k you can see using MV wedding collective is a great option.
What do you get with the collective?
- An officiant
- A personal ceremony
- Filing of marriage license in accordance with NH state law
- One photographer for about 2 hrs of photography
- All images edited and color corrected & delivered digitally
- Access to an online gallery
- All images supplied in high resolution printable JPEG files
- Up to around 20 guests (AT this time it is limited 10 due to COVID 19)
- A Gorgeous Bouquet of your choice of color and style
- Boutonniere is optional
- Coordination of the day’s details including: Timeline & location and your team.
- other services available such as video, hair, food/beverage.