I specialize in non-denominational, personalized wedding ceremonies for all people and am LGBT friendly. I look to reduce the stress of my clients during the creation process as well as the day of.
There are so many details to think about when planning your wedding that choosing an officiant should not be difficult.
What is included:
- Pre-wedding meetings – Phone, video conference, or in-person
- Full customization of ceremony specific to your wishes
- you can write your own vows or I can assist you
- Resources for readings and other ceremony content
- Perform unity ceremonies such as Knot, Sand, or Letter in a Box
- Research & using excerpts from poems, favorite author or artist
- Rehearsal – if applicable not every ceremony requires a rehearsal
“…She is very organized and really cares about what you want…” Samantha F.
I do not charge for an initial consultation and if you select me as your officiant I do not charge for meetings, phone calls or emails.
For small, intimate basic celebrations a rehearsal is not required however for medium to larger events, with a bridal party greater than a Best Man and Maid of Honor a rehearsal is highly recommended.
|Basic I Dos /Elopement||$55.00|
50% due upon booking and the balance is due in cash or cashier check day of ceremony unless there is a rehearsal then it is due at the rehearsal.
- We can discuss day of coordination services.
If travel expenses are applicable I only charge for rehearsal and wedding. There is no travel charges for meetings.
I charge travel expenses when the ceremony is held more than 25 miles from my home address. It is a flat rate and is based on round trip.
- mile 26–50 (up to 100 miles round trip) is $40.00
- mile 51 -75 (up to 150 miles round trip) is $65.00
- mile 76 -100 (up to 200 miles round trip) is $90 – Travel accommodation will be negotiated based on requirements.