Hope you find the resources below helpful in preparing for your big day.
In general, this is what will be required to obtain a marriage license; however, each county may have their own specific requirements. Minimally prepare to have the following:
- You will need photo identification, such as your driver’s license.
- If you are 25 years or younger, you may be asked to show a certified copy of your birth certificate.
- You will also need to provide Social Security numbers.
- If you have been divorced, a certified copy of your divorce decree is required.
- If widowed, bring in a copy of your spouse’s death certificate.
Once I perform your marriage, I will file your marriage license with the town hall or city hall. This is done in person, or through certified mail. You may obtain an official copy of your marriage license once it is filed through the town or city hall, or by contacting
Bureau of Vital Records
6 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 03301
Phone: (603) 271-4651
See the llnk below
Erika Follansbee Her artistry is stunning, she is easy to work with & reasonably priced. What more can you ask for?
Tents and Decor:
Exeter Events & Tents has everything from sail tents to standard tents, wooden farm tables, regular table, linens everything you can think of they have it.
- Unity Sand Ceremony: This ceremony creates a memento of the days celebration to display for years to come. It is the combining of 2 or more colors of sand each representing the individuals, families and sometimes children. It symbolizes the uniting of the families and can be very moving and sends a powerful message of unity.
- Tying the Knot: This is where the bride and groom together tie a fisherman’s knot, one of the strongest knots there is. This ceremony symbolizes the strength of their relationship. This also creates an everlasting memento of one of the strongest knots there is their day .
- Unity Candle: Traditionally it is used to symbolize the unity of the bride and groom however this concept can be expanded on. The flame represents the passion the couple as for each other, life, family and more. There are a variety of candles to choose from to personalize the ceremony to your style. Basic information about Unity Candles